Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sorry about last night

Then again, if your evening was spent waiting for me to post shit like this, you have a sad life and should give some consideration to spending more time with family and friends.


The saga of my laptop seems to have reached it's conclusion with my machine running nicely. I've loaded all the software and data from my backups so I once again have my electronic flight log, my investment info and all of my contact info.

What I don't have are all of my old email messages and to be honest with you, I don't really miss them.


The Red Sox suck. There is no other way to put it, they flat out suck.

They suck at hitting, they suck at pitching and the suck at fielding.

I'm hoping they stop sucking soon and get back to playing good baseball.


While I watch the Red Sox play what I hope is good baseball, you can visit these:

No comments: