Sunday, April 7, 2019

Well, at least they didn't get swept.

They won today's game 1-0 and now they head home to Boston where they will.....

....probably get rained out for their home opener on Tuesday.

Oh well, that's what happens every year around this time. Games get rained out.


Lots of yard work got done this weekend including the removal of an old tree fort.

My kids and I built a tree fort about 20 years ago and it lasted for several years. But when you bolt 12 foot boards between trees and those trees sway in the breeze, things break down over the years and around 6 or 7 yers ago, it fell apart.

Today I grabbed my trusty old socket set and a length of pipe. I set the 7/8 inch socket onto the 8 inch long bolts, slipped the pipe over the wrench and proceeded to remove all the bolts.

My hands hurt and my back is probably going to be barking at me tomorrow but the damned thing is gone and I can look out my window without seeing that eyesore anymore.


You should consider checking these out:

No comments: