Tuesday, April 9, 2019

They had a winning streak of one game

The Red Sox just couldn't win their home opener. As a matter of fact, they kind of sucked.

The one highlight is that they are not the worst team in all of MLB. The Cincinnati Reds have that glory as the worst team in all of the MLB.


I spent some time chatting with a flight instructor today, going over the free online training offered by the FAA.

He reached out to me because he noticed that I've been doing the training but not logging it. He said if I logged it, it counts towards my flight training and saves me the money associated with normal flight hours.

Hell, if I can shave 4 or 5 hours off of my annual flight requirements, that's almost $1,000.

Sign me up for that!


Okay, I'm filled up with pizza and I'm tired.

You can visit these links while I watch some DVRs:

No comments: