Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Last place it is.

With their 1-5 record, the Red Sox are tied for last place with the Angels.

Not a good start.


Got my laptop back today.

Seems that MacBook keyboards are defective and mine decided to start showing off its defects. So last Saturday I took it up to the Apple store and dropped it off so they could give it a shiny new non-defective keyboard.

Fortunately, I have three other computers I can use to feed my internet habits so the four day loss of my Mac didn't kill me. What did kill me was that during that time I used the Spectrum online email reader to read my emails.

Holy crap, what a piece of shit that product is. I feel bad for anyone using that particular monstrosity to get their emails.

Thank God I got my email reader back.


You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: