Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Well, at least the Bruins won.

The Red Sox just couldn't beat the Tigers. They lost both games of the double-header yesterday.

Fortunately, the Bruins won their deciding game against the Toronto Maple Leafs last night and move on in the Stanley Cup semi-finals. Since the Tampa Bay Lightning, the number one seed was eliminated early in the series, the Bruins are now the number one seed and that means they will have home ice advantage during the remainder of the series.

As for the Red Sox, I have a feeling this is going to be a long season. They just aren't playing like they should. I'm still hoping they get their shit together soon and start winning games but they are now 24 games into the season and they have a 9-15 record.

That's not a good record.


Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch the Red Sox games. It's what I do.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: