Tuesday, April 2, 2019

They are on the fast track to last place

I know it's early in the season and there is no reason to panic but right now, I'm genuinely concerned that the starting pitching staff may be a hot steamy pile of shit.

I did manage to watch the first two innings last night and it looked like Price was doing okay. Then I went to bed and fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, I found out that I was wrong.

They are digging a hole that they are going to have to climb out of at some point.


I don't know why I insist on doing this to myself but I need to go buy some grass seed.

The raking of the front yard revealed all the dead spots from the drought of two years ago and it's time to fix them. Unfortunately, I don't suspect that my grass-growing ability has improved since the last time I tried this but what the hell, I'm going to try again.

What's that old saying about crazy people?

Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is a sign of insanity.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: