Monday, April 8, 2019

No baseball tonight

That means the Red Sox did not lose a game today.

Hey, any victory is a good victory.


Not much going on today.

My back and hands hurt from yesterday when I spent several hours digging up that freakin' virginia creeper shit out of the gardens and the woods.

Man, I hate that shit.


I was going to try and schedule some time with my flight instructor this week but the weather isn't looking very cooperative. Thursday looks like the best day of the week but all of the aircraft are currently reserved.

I'm beginning to think buying a plane might not be a bad idea. If I do upgrades to it, I could probably sell it for what I paid for it after a few years.

Then again, you need a lot of money to buy a plane with the operative words there being "a lot".

Oh well.


Here are a few links:

No comments: