Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Little bit of a snow day

Based on the forecasts from the weather dweebs, you would have thought there might be 6 inches of snow on the ground by noon today. Instead, there is ½ inch of ice and sleet.

Since the roads didn't appear to be getting any better or any worse throughout the day, the college told us all to go home around 2:00. I left around 1:30, stopped and picked up some ingredients for dinner and was home by 2:15 or so.

All-in-all, not a bad day. Now I just need to figure out what to do about the ice on my driveway.


I'm going to watch the Bruins hopefully beat the Kings. They beat the Panthers on Saturday, snapping a five-game losing streak and it would be nice if that was the start of a multi-game winning streak.


My wife has created a dinner and I am prepared to eat it. Then I'm going to go clear the end of my driveway where the plow left me a nice pile of ice. After that, I'm going to watch some hockey.

You can click on these:

No comments: