Monday, December 30, 2019

They are now 2 points behind first

The Bruins won last night and they are now 2 points behind the Capitals and 1 point behind the Blues in the NHL. Their next game is tomorrow in New Jersey against the second-to-last place Devils.

The Bruins really need to keep winning and the Capitals need to go into a slump. The Blues could stand to lose a few games as well.


As for the Patriots, they are now scheduled to play the Titans this Saturday at 8:15.

The Titans are not an easy team to beat and the Patriots stand a pretty good chance to going on vacation this Sunday.

If they do defeat the Titans, they will either take on the Ravens or the Chiefs. I think it's the Chiefs but don't quote me on that. I'm not really paying a lot of attention to the seeding.


Yes, my head cold is still there. Thanks for asking.


I'm going to go pop some more Nyquil and fall asleep earlier than I normally do.

While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: