Sunday, December 29, 2019

Well, that kind of sucked.

The Patriots managed to lose to the Dolphins this afternoon. I wrote yesterday that I did not expect them to win by 20, as all the "experts" predicted but I did expect them to win. Unfortunately, the Dolphins had other plans.

So now the Patriots are now the number 3 seed and are forced to play in the wild card round next weekend.

I have no idea who they will be playing.


Yes, there is hockey and I really hope the Bruins beat the Sabres tonight.

I need one of the teams I root for to win today.


So I have a nasty head cold going on right now. I blame my nieces kids.

On Christmas eve, we spent 4 or 5 hours with a bunch of little kids and at least two of them had some kind of snotty thing going on.

Two days later and I started up with a runny nose.

Three days later and I went to my brothers house toting a pocketful of kleenex.

Here I am four days later, popping Dayquil & Nyquil like candy and carrying an entire box of kleenex around with me.

I hate having a head cold.


While I watch the remainder of the Steelers game and then watch some hockey, you can click on these:

No comments: