Wednesday, December 4, 2019

No snow day today

It was a very nice 6 days off but work beckoned this morning and I was able to drag myself out of my house and in to my office.

All-in-all, not a bad day. I sat through a very boring webinar from Google, then an interesting webinar from the FBI. I also got a start on my year end update to the community.

I try to send out a short security newsletter every so often, just to keep everyone aware of what the bad people are doing and how to protect themselves. My philosophy regarding information security awareness is to educate people on things that could affect them personally. If they are secure in their daily lives, that will translate to them being more secure in their work lives.

Awareness training is a keystone of any information security program.


No hockey tonight. The Bruins won last night but so did the Capitals. This means they are still tied for first place in the NHL.

I'm hoping the Sharks can beat the Capitals tonight. This will still leave them tied with the Bruins while giving the Bruins a chance to jump ahead when they play the bottom-dwelling Blackhawks tomorrow evening.

Jumping ahead would be nice.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: