Monday, December 2, 2019

Snow day!

Turns out they closed the college and I did not have to work today. That turned our three day Thanksgiving break into a four day Thanksgiving break. Add the two day weekend in the mix and I just had me a nice little 6 day vacation.

Have I mentioned that working at a school is pretty nice.


This was an easy storm to clean up after.

I cleared the 4 inches of snow off my driveway at 10 this morning and they are saying we'll probably get another 2 or 3 inches before tomorrow morning. If that happens, I'll go out at 6:00 tomorrow morning and clear it off before going to work.

Hopefully the plows will have gone through by then because the last thing I want to do is come home at 5:30 tomorrow night and have to go clear the end of the driveway.


The Patriots lost to the Texans 28-22 last night and simply put, it was because they didn't play all that well. I know that a lot of them were dealing with the flu but the problem was that the receivers were having trouble getting open and when they did get open, Brady wasn't hitting his targets.

Having said that, I would like to point out that scoring 22 points against the Texans isn't a terrible game. They probably would have won if the defense was firing on all cylinders.

They are currently projected to be the number 2 seed and will not have home field advantage. That honor is projected to go to the Baltimore Ravens.


As for the Bruins, after a rough first two periods, they managed to come back in the third period and beat the Canadians 3-1. They are once again tied for first with the Capitals.

It was an interesting game and I'm glad I stayed awake long enough to see the third period.


If you are interested, you will see some links below this line:

No comments: