Saturday, December 14, 2019

We are now a Disney+ consumer

A few months ago, my daughter asked if we had an unlimited Verizon cell phone data plan. I said, "No. Why?" She said if we had the unlimited data plan, we would get 6 months of Disney+ for free.

I told her that I was not going to increase the price of my cell phone plan by $50 just to get 6 months of access to a streaming service that costs $70.00 a year. Besides, I told her she would be better off spending her time studying for the upcoming board exams.

Well, she finished her exams last Wednesday so today I signed up for the Disney+ streaming service. I figure $70 a year is a pretty cheap price to entertain my family.

Besides, they have all the Marvel movies, all the Pixar movies and all the Star Wars movies. I'll probably spend a lot more time watching that then Netflix.


The Bruins are going to try and beat the Panthers tonight and I'll be watching them.

They really need to win and get themselves out of the funk they are in.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: