Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Thank goodness for ice melt

I used my snowblower to clean off the end of my driveway last night but there was no way I was going to be able to get that 1/2 inch of ice and sleet off the full drive. So this morning, I spread some ice melt on the entire driveway and during the day, as the ice melt did it's thing, my wife was able to scrape a lot of the ice off.

Over the next few days, the temps are going to plummet and we probably won't be able to get the entire driveway clear but it's better than it becoming a skating rink.


The Bruins blew it in overtime last night, remaining 5 points behind the Capitals. They play again tomorrow and they really need to start winning.

And I still don't know why they are losing. They played good hockey last night but the Kings were able to slip the puck past Rask in the final minute of the 3-on-3 OT period.

There is still a lot of hockey left to be played in the season but as I like to say, it's easier to stay on top than it is to dig out of a hole.


I'm going to find something, anything, to watch other than the political pontifications being aired. Every time one of those loud-mouthed, self-centered so-called "leaders" stands up and starts talking, I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: