Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas everybody!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I was raised by an extra-catholic woman so I was brought up to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

The world, however, has changed and we now live in a world where that statement can be seen as exclusionary. Since I am known for my  sensitive to the feelings of people who are offended by everything, including things that have no effect on them, I want to make it clear that I would never exclude anyone from my expression of good tidings.

So, let me just add:
    To my jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah.
    To my black friends, Merry Kwanzaa.
    To everybody else, Hey! How's it going? Have a nice day!
I think that covers it. If you continue to be offended by my writings, then let me just say that you should go read someone else's website, you hopeless putz.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm going to go do Christmas stuff now.
You should also go do Christmas stuff.
Or not.
It's entirely up to you.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

No comments: