Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sorry about the last two days

On Friday, I stopped and had some beverages with the boys. I didn't get home until almost 7:00 and after I ate dinner, I was done for the night.

Last night was our neighborhood Christmas party and we didn't get home until 9:00. That was too late for me to start webernizing.


I did manage to catch the third period of last night's hockey game and too be honest with you, I should have just gone to bed. They did not play good at all and the Avalanche ran over them 4-1.

With last night's loss, the Bruins are now three points behind the Capitals in the Eastern conference. They are still in the number 2 slot and they can certainly overcome those three points but it's never easy digging out of a hole.


As for today, I'm currently watching the Chiefs beat the Patriots.

It's kind of upsetting and I'm not unconvinced they won't come back in the second half but the game is in the third quarter and the score is 23-7 in favor of the Chiefs. The Patriots are gonna have to have a stellar fourth quarter have if they want to win this game.


While I make some dinner and watch the second half of this football game, you can click on these links:

No comments: