Monday, December 23, 2019

Have I mentioned that I am on vacation?

The college is closed so I am on a very nice 10 day vacation.

I may have mentioned this already but in case you didn't catch it, I really like working there.


The Bruins take on the Capitals at 7:00 this evening.

They are still slumping, having won only 2 of their last 10 games and this is a key game for them.

They are 6 points behind the league-leading Capitals and 1 point behind the second-place Blues. A win tonight would put them 4 points behind the Capitals and assuming the Blues lose to the Kings at 10:00 tonight, 1 point ahead of them.

I realize this is a lot of "ifs" but what the hell, you gotta have some faith that the team you follow is going to overcome its problems and turn itself around.

I'm hoping for a Stanley Cup at the end of this season...


I need to get some flying time in.  Hopefully that happens in the next week or so.

While I watch the hockey game and contemplate some flying time, you can visit these links:

No comments: