Sunday, January 19, 2020

And she's home

On January 2nd, my daughter went back to school and my wife went with her. My daughter was scheduled for a night shift (8pm to 8am) and my wife decided that she was going to go out there and help with the dog, the cleaning, the cooking, etc..

Now, 18 days later, she is back home and me and The Dog are damned glad to have her.

I gotta tell you, I am not a great bachelor. I can cook, I can clean, I can do laundry but put all three of those things together and I end up doing everything half-assed.

As for my wife, she got to spend a night in Chicago at O'Hare airport because of the storms. Fortunately she was able to get a room in the hotel and she did not have to spend it on a bench in the terminal with 100s of her fellow stranded travelers.


The freakin' Bruins lost to the freakin' Penguins this afternoon despite being up 3-1 after the first period. Once again, they take an early lead and then squander it.

I'm not happy with them.


I'm going to watch some football to see who Patrick Mahomes will be playing in the Superb Owl. I'm kind of hoping it's gonna be Aaron Rogers.

I think a Mahomes / Rogers Superb Owl would be a good game to watch.

You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: