Monday, January 13, 2020

Conference championships are up next.

The AFC Championship will be between the Tennessee Titans and the Kansas City Chiefs. The NFC Championship will be between the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49rs.

I have no idea who I will be rooting for. In the NFC, I like Garappolo and I like Rogers. In the AFC, I like Mahomes and I like Tannehill. Anyone of them winning will make me happy.

Ideally, when it comes to the Superb Owl, I would like to see Mahomes v Rogers. I think it would be a good game to watch.


The Bruins are in Philadelphia to play the Flyers. The Flyers aren't having a great season but they are a pretty good team. They beat the Capitals last week so you know they can skate.

I'm thinking the Bruins can out-skate and out-shoot them


In the world of Baseball, the Houston Astros have fired their manager, A.J. Hinch, and their General Manager for sign stealing during the World Series.

The problem is, this sign stealing may extend to the Red Sox since their manager, Alex Cora, may have been involved with sign stealing.



It's going to be an interesting baseball off-season.


While I watch that game, you can click these links:

No comments: