Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The single most boring thing I've ever watched

I streamed the impeachment hearings today for about an hour. It was, by far, the most obnoxious and boring thing I've watched. The democrats are self-righteous pricks and the republicans are arrogant assholes.

Thomas Jefferson once said:
    "I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
After watching that collective bullshit show, I'm thinking it might be time for a a little rebellion.

On the upside, Chief Justice John Roberts appeared to be enjoying himself. Maybe he should run for president.


The Bruins are hosting the Golden Knights at 7:00 and if they don't win this game, I'm gonna be pissed.

They are currently in third place behind the Capitals and the Blues in the league. They are still in first place in their division, 6 points ahead of the Lightening but that number is getting smaller.

If they keep losing, they might just find themselves in second place in the division, struggling to maintain a wild card slot.


You can click on these links while I yell at the hockey game:

No comments: