Saturday, January 4, 2020

There is football tonight.

The Patriots are playing a do-or-die wild card game against the Titans at 8:15 this evening and the several of the so-called "sports experts" have the Patriots losing by 3 points.

I'm not saying that Tannehill is going to fail miserably and fall apart but I do think that the Patriots are coming off an embarrassing loss at the hands of the Dolphins so I suspect they are going to be pretty fired up.

I personally think the Patriots will win by 7 to 10 points.

If I'm wrong, so be it but I don't think I'm wrong. The one thing the Patriots, as a team, have proven over the years is their ability to overcome and kick ass when they need to.

⧫

The Bruins managed to lose to the Oilers this afternoon and are currently 2 points behind the Capitals in the NHL

April is going to sneak up on them if they don't get their act together and start winning games.

⧫

Here are some links that you can visit if you like:

No comments: