Saturday, January 4, 2020

There is football tonight.

The Patriots are playing a do-or-die wild card game against the Titans at 8:15 this evening and the several of the so-called "sports experts" have the Patriots losing by 3 points.

I'm not saying that Tannehill is going to fail miserably and fall apart but I do think that the Patriots are coming off an embarrassing loss at the hands of the Dolphins so I suspect they are going to be pretty fired up.

I personally think the Patriots will win by 7 to 10 points.

If I'm wrong, so be it but I don't think I'm wrong. The one thing the Patriots, as a team, have proven over the years is their ability to overcome and kick ass when they need to.


The Bruins managed to lose to the Oilers this afternoon and are currently 2 points behind the Capitals in the NHL

April is going to sneak up on them if they don't get their act together and start winning games.


Here are some links that you can visit if you like:

No comments: