Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hey! Guess who is first place!

With last night's win over the Islanders, the Bruins, the Capitals and the Blues are all tied for first place at 65 points each.

In the NHL, one of the tiebreakers is total wins in regulation (not in OT or a shoot-out). Well, Bruins have 24 regulation wins, the Blues have 23 and the Capitals have 21. That means the Bruins are in first place in the NHL.

First place is a good place to be.


This is the problem I have with our current version of the press.

That is not news. It doesn't even come close to news. Hell, it's not even a good fiction story. Why would they publish that story? And why are at least 50% of all "news" stories these day like that one?

They are pretty much all bullshit.

Even the ones that pretend to be real news are usually just somebody's opinion. They never tell you what going on, they tell why they think things are going but not what is going on.

I don't believe anyone. I don't believe FOX, I don't believe NBC, I don't believe ABC and I certainly don't believe CNN.

They are all opinionated liars.


I'm going to continue watching playoff football.

You can click on these:

No comments: