Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Long day today.

I had some meetings that ran long and I didn't get home until late. Fortunately for me and The Dog, I knew things were going to run long so I ran home at lunch and let him out.

The last thing I needed today was to come home to a "problem", if you catch my drift...

⧫

The Bruins are on at 8:00 tonight so I probably won't make it through all 3 periods. I hope that when I do fall asleep, they are in the lead and that lead hold throughout the game.

They are currently 4 points behind the Capitals and tied for second with the Blues.

They are playing the Predators who are not in a good place. They should be able to win this game but only if they play all 3 periods like the Bruins they should be. Taking a lead and then giving it away in the 3rd period is not going to win them any points.

⧫

I'm going to go make some dinner and then watch some hockey.

You can click on these links:

No comments: