Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Long day today.

I had some meetings that ran long and I didn't get home until late. Fortunately for me and The Dog, I knew things were going to run long so I ran home at lunch and let him out.

The last thing I needed today was to come home to a "problem", if you catch my drift...


The Bruins are on at 8:00 tonight so I probably won't make it through all 3 periods. I hope that when I do fall asleep, they are in the lead and that lead hold throughout the game.

They are currently 4 points behind the Capitals and tied for second with the Blues.

They are playing the Predators who are not in a good place. They should be able to win this game but only if they play all 3 periods like the Bruins they should be. Taking a lead and then giving it away in the 3rd period is not going to win them any points.


I'm going to go make some dinner and then watch some hockey.

You can click on these links:

No comments: