Monday, January 20, 2020

There is food in the house

Other than stopping in to pick up some deli meats for my lunches, I have not done any grocery shopping since my wife and daughter left. That means that when my wife came home, she found an empty refrigerator and bare cabinets.

Between a stop at Costco yesterday afternoon and a trip to the grocery store this morning, there is now food in the house.

Good thing too because I'm kinda hungry.


Looks like the two teams for the Superb Owl are all set. The Kansas City Chiefs will host the San Francisco 49rs down in Miami, FL on February 2nd.

Oh, and just so you know, February 2nd is also known as Ground Hog Day. I wonder if Bill Murray will see his shadow?

I gotta be honest with you, I like Jimmy Garoppolo but I strongly suspect that Pat Mahomes will dominate the field and win his first Superb Owl.

The kid is good. Really good.


There is nothing on television this evening and I'm about out of quality DVRs. Guess I'll just watch bad television nd fall asleep early.

You may find some of these interesting:

No comments: