Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Another loss

The Bruins need to get out of Boston. They keep losing at home.

Last night the Lightning held a 2-0 lead in the second period when the Bruins suddenly decided to start playing hockey. They managed to tie it up in the second and regulation play ended in a 2-2 tie.

Neither team was able to score during the sudden-death OT period but the Lightning did manage to slip a puck past Ullmark in the shootout.

The Bruins have now fallen firmly into second place in the NHL.

Their next game is tomorrow against the Kraken. Puck drops at 7:00.


In other sports, the Red Sox still have done nothing to improve their roster.

Jet Blue Park is open and the team is there, throwing the ball around and trying to figure out who is going to play where.

I imagine it's a lot like those old pickup games I used to play when I was a kid where one or two kids always whined they never got to be the pitcher and the rest of us told them it was because they sucked at throwing & catching and they should just shutup and go play right field.

I hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be a long season...


Time to get some dinner and crash on the couch.

There are no sports on tonight but I happen to be ¾ of the way through a decent SciFi book.

While I fall asleep reading, you should check these out:

No comments: