Saturday, February 24, 2024

It's a baseball and hockey kind of day

The Red Sox played the Orioles this afternoon, losing 4-3 on a ninth inning homerun. I gotta tell you, despite the loss, I am not disappointed by what I saw. There are some good players on the Red Sox and it was fun watching them.

Each inning featured a different pitcher and they all looked good. I'm not sure what Cora and Bailey have in mind to improve the pitching but it looks like they have a good starting point to work from.

Tomorrow there are two games (split-squad). Half the team will travel the 50 miles to North Port to play the Braves and the other half will stay in Fort Meyers to play the Twins.

NESN is carrying the Twins game. First pitch is at 1:05p,


In other sports, the Bruins will take on the Canucks at 7:00 tonight. Like I said the other day, since the game starts at 7:00, I should be able to watch all of it.

They are currently tied for first in the NHL so the Bruins need this win to take sole possession of first.


Dinner is done and it's coming up on hockey time.

You can check these links out if you want:

No comments: