Friday, February 2, 2024

Quiet day

Today was a nice quiet day for me and The Dog.

The Professor had to spend her Friday on campus doing work things so it was just me and The Dog all day. And The Dog was more interested in napping than anything I was doing so basically, I did what I needed to do without any "help" from her.

And what I wanted to do was finish up some code I've been working on, go do a little shooting, vacuum up the fur from our "exploding" cat and clean up The Dogs latrine.

In other words, I didn't do anything exciting or overly productive but I did do some stuff.


Apparently the United States has begun bombing Iraq and Syria in retaliation for the drone attack by Iranians on our military base in Jordan.

I will never figure out the mess known as "the middle east"...


The Professor has made her world famous meat loaf and I made my world famous twice-baked potatoes. Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.

While I enjoy my meal and try to figure out why the Red Sox have brought Theo Epstein back into the fold, you can visit these links:

No comments: