Wednesday, February 21, 2024

They don't seem happy

I suspect there is a bit of dissension in the Red Sox clubhouse.

Unlike the 2011 season when the "chicken and beer" team mutinied against Terry Francona, this team isn't pissed at Cora. They're pissed at ownership.

Kenley Jansen made it clear the other day that he feels like he was promised a winning team and ownership hasn't delivered on that promise.

And now Rafael Devers is making it clear that he is disappointed with the way ownership appears to be ignoring the team.

They officially kick off their spring training games in two days when they take on Northeastern University Huskies. NESN will carry that game and I'll be curious to see how the players behave.

I'm hoping they are happy to be on the field. I'm hoping they work together. I'm hoping they look like they are having fun.

Having said that, I won't be surprised if they look like a bunch of guys who act like they are the christians being sent into the coliseum to face the lions.


Speaking of sports, the Bruins take on the Oilers tonight at 10:00pm.

I will not be watching that game...


Not sure what we will be doing for dinner this evening.

While I figure that out, you can figure these out:

No comments: