Saturday, February 17, 2024

Hockey was played.

The Bruins and the Kings faced off at 12:30 this afternoon and once again, the Bruins lost in OT.

The Bruins had a lead through all three periods but the Kings tied it 4-4 with one minute left in regulation. Then the Kings slipped a puck into the Bruins goal with only thirty seconds left in the OT period, winning the game 5-4.

The Stars are in town on Monday. Puck drops at 1:00pm.

That will be the end of this home stand and hopefully they end it with a win.


Here's quick snapshot of the visitors to this little corner of the internet over the last 30 days:

As you can see, Chrome is still the #1 browser and Windows is still the #1 OS. I'm a little shocked because about a month ago, Google did something to Chrome that turned it into a real dog. I had to stop using it because it. took forever to load and once it did load, any video or audio was awful.

I suspect they did something to make those of us using an adblocker suffer their advertising wrath.

If websites stopped throwing up full-screen, nightmare-fuel ads, people would stop using adblockers. Instead, they decided to slow things down and make their websites inaccesible.

Doesn't seem very smart to me but then again, I'm not a business or marketing genius so take what I say as simply the ramblings a crotchety old guy.


My DVRs are rapidly running out. Fortunately, the MLB network is running a college baseball game this evening so I have some sportings to watch.

While I watch that, you can visit these:

No comments: