Tuesday, February 27, 2024

No Flemming today

Turns out Joe Castiglione was back in the booth this afternoon, along with Merloni.

Personally, I like Castiglione better than Flemming. I find Flemming a bit too enthusiastic with his non-game conversation.

If you want to get excited about a triple, that's fine but when you get excited about your car ride to the ball park that morning, it's a bit much.

The Red Sox / Cardinals game ended in a 3-3 tie.

Tomorrow's game against the Nationals will be carried by NESN360 which I apparently have access to because I subscribe to NESN on cable. First pitch is at 1:05pm.


Here's a shock: The Bruins and the Kraken ended regulation in a tie and the Bruins lost in a shootout. I'm detecting a pattern here...

Like I said, they really need to stop ending games in a tie. Or, at the very least, they need to win the sudden-death period or the shootout.

Their next game is this Thursday against the Golden Knights. Since they are back in Boston, puck drops at 7:00pm and I'll be able to watch the game.


I'm gonna make some food and then read my book.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: