Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Back in first

With yesterday's win against the Stars, the Bruins have retaken first place in the Atlantic Division and the Eastern Conference. They are in second place in the NHL.


The Red Sox have a closer. His name is Kenley Jansen. Jansen is healthy and last season he proved himself to be a quality closer.

The Red Sox just signed a closer. His name is Liam Hendriks. Hendricks is recovering from surgery and won't be available to pitch until at least August.

No, I have no idea why they need two closers.

No, I have no idea why they signed a pitcher who is unavailable to pitch.

Then again, I have no idea why they are doing anything they are doing this off-season. It's like an old Red Skelton comedy skit - filled with confusion and a touch of wackiness.


Baked Stuffed Shrimp for dinner sounds good to me.

Gold Rush on the DVR also sounds good to me.

Here are some links that may sound good to you:

No comments: