Monday, February 5, 2024

I would like to be whelmed

Seems to me that a pretty fair percentage of the population of this country are overwhelmed by everything. There are people crying & shouting in public about what's going on in the middle-east, there are people wringing their hands & agonizing over the economy and there are people screaming derogatory & foul things at little kids who are doing nothing. more thantrying to find a better life.

On the other hand, there is also a fair percentage of the population of this country that are underwhelmed by everything. They don't care about anything or anyone. They only care about themselves.

Me, I'm shooting for whelmed.

I don't want to be over-the-top upset by anything but by the same token, I don't want to ignore the people around me either. I just want to help where I can and try not to be a burden on anyone else.

I think if more people were whelmed, we would all be a better off.


I need to figure out what to make for dinner. This just might be a leftover kind of night because we have plenty of leftovers.

While I microwave something, you can check these out:

No comments: