Sunday, July 8, 2012

Still functioning for only 10 minutes at a time.

This old laptop of mine is still able of giving me 10 or 15 minutes of run-time before it decides to call it quits and I have to let it cool down.

I'm planning on spending some time at Best Buy with my youngest so he can hopefully figure out what he wants to take to college with him. Once he has his laptop, I'll know what's left in the computer budget and hopefully be able to find one for me.

Or maybe there won't be any money left in the computer budget and I'll have to go back to using that old desktop in the living room.

Man, I don't want to use the desktop in the living room. There's no air conditioning in the living room!

*

And since my 15 minutes are about up, I'll end this now and maybe later on I'll add some links using my shiny new laptop.

Or not.


July 8, 2012 @ 5:45pm

Holy Crap!

I am now the proud owner of a new laptop and trust me, it's a beast.

I never realized how slow my old one was until I started using this one. It's fast. Wicked fast.

Here are the bonifides:
    Intel i7 generation 3
    8GB ram
    1TB hard drive
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M graphics card with 512 vram
Pat, eat your heart out....

*

Here are a few links to enjoy while I have fun playing with my new laptop:


No comments: