Saturday, July 28, 2012

They are still fixing my window.

My wife thinks they want to move in with us....

*

The Red Sox have a firm lock on last place and it is beginning to appear that they will remain there until next April.

Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. I've been a fan of the Red Sox since the 1960s and I've seen them suck worse than this. Hell, during the late 80s, they were so bad that no one, and I mean no one wanted to go to their games.

If I could ever sit down with Cherington, I think I'd tell him that it might be time for new experiment. It might be time to clean house and bring all those kids from Pawtucket up to play.

That would be a cool experiment and let's face it, they couldn't possibly do any worse than the veterans.

*

Here are some links you can click on:


No comments: