Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apparently all the good movie ideas have been done.

They are releasing a remake of the classic 'Ahhhnould' movie, Total Recall.

I'll never understand why they would remake a poorly acted sci-fi movie but they did and since I like sci-fi, I'll probably watch it - just as soon as it comes out on Netflix.

*

My day was spent sanding, staining and applying two coats of urethane to the inside of my freshly-repaired window. It probably would have only taken me three hours if the quick-dry one hour urethane was telling me the truth and it really did dry in an hour.

Unfortunately, the urethane lied to me and it took about 3 hours to dry before I could apply the second coat.

I hate when urethane lies to me.

*

I managed to find a couple of links between apply coats of stain and urethane:


No comments: