Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finally, a break from heat and humidity.

It was a nice day today. Too bad I had to work.

*

Hey John or Mark - Isn't this against the law?
Those bike racks are a pain to put on and take off so I'm betting that guy has been driving around with that license plate covered for at least a few weeks

*

Today, I received 33 email messages in my inbox. Two are from fellow human beings that I actually want to hear from, one is from Amazon, one is from me (the picture above) and one is from NewEgg. The other 28 are from a spam-generating machine run by someone that I would like to stab in the face. This spam-generating machine seems to think I want larger breasts, a bigger penis, more health insurance, a cheap rolex and protection from computer viruses.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I only have four or five email messages in my inbox....

*

Here are some links you can click on:


No comments: