Friday, August 24, 2012

Day Five of vacation.

This is the final day of my vacation. It's back to work for me on Monday.

Damn.

*

We will be taking my daughter back to school on Sunday so that she can start her third year. Her classes start on Monday and she's already gotten an email from her boss (she works at the college in the science lab) asking if she is available on Monday afternoon.

Sounds like she is going to have a busy semester.

As for my youngest, we've heard form him a few times since he went off to school on Wednesday. He keeps saying things like ,"It's awesome here" so I guess he is settling in pretty well. Classes start on Monday for him as well and he's looking forward to it.

My eldest is home with us for six weeks while he is conducting a rotation out in Westfield. This is his third of six rotations and so far he seems to be enjoying them.

I am, as always, the proud dad.

*

My Dog is loopy.

In anticipation of his upcoming surgery to repair his torn ACL, he went in today to be sedated and have some x-rays taken. They needed to sedate him so they could manipulate his damaged leg for the x-rays.

When I picked him up, he was high as a kite and he stayed that way throughout the afternoon and evening. I felt bad for him but it was funny as hell watching him try to walk.

*

Here are some links that you can click on while I watch the Red Sox do something resembling baseball:


No comments: