Sunday, August 5, 2012

How the hell do the Red Sox lose 3 out of 4 to the Twins?

Every day, while driving to and from work, I listen to the talking heads on WEEI and they all, to a man, continuously ask the question, "What is wrong with the Red Sox? Why can't they win?"

Well, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Callahan Mr, Merloni, et al.., allow me to answer your question:
    They suck, that's why.
Seriously, that's the only answer.

I'd like to blame the pitching but the pitchers don't drive in runs. I'd like to blame the hitters but they don't prevent the other team from driving in runs. I'd like to blame the fielding but the Red Sox have the fewest errors in the majors.

So given that there is no single problem that can be identified, one must then reach the conclusion that everything is the problem. And when everything is the problem, then it must be because they suck.

Hopefully, in the near future, they stop sucking and start playing. Maybe they'll make the playoffs.

Until then, I'll keep watching them because, hey, it's baseball, and I love baseball.

*

Here are some links:


No comments: