Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey, guess what? A hurricane blew into New Orleans!

If the people of New Orleans expect me to feel any sympathy for them, they are sadly mistaken. What part of, "There is a hurricane coming right towards you and you live in a city that is below sea level" are they not understanding.

And the first time NBC interviews some slack-jawed, mouth-breather who says, "The gubmint dint do nothin fo us. Day jess lef us here!" I'm going to call the president of the company and tell him he's an asshole.

*

Well, the republicans have made it official and pronounced Willard as their main man. It is, in my opinion, an interesting choice and I really don't think he can beat Obama.

Then again, I didn't think Jimmy Carter could beat Gerald Ford.

*

You can visit these links if you would like:


No comments: