Monday, August 27, 2012

Yes, I'm back at work....

My work day started at 5:20 this morning when my phone rang and I was introduced to a major issue that effected numerous production jobs. Fortunately I was able to come up with a quick band-aid of a fix but the cause still eludes us. It'll probably take us several days to determine which one of the hundreds of moving parts failed and apply a fix that works correctly.

All that aside, it was a reasonably busy day that made me really want to think about taking more vacation time.

*

I'm kind of glad I'm not registered to vote in East Longmeadow. Their government is looking more corrupt than the Massachusetts government but slightly less corrupt than the old Soviet Union.

*

Since I'm fresh back to work, it was kind of a long day. That means I want to keep this short.

Here are a few links you can enjoy:


No comments: