Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day Three of vacation

My youngest offspring is now happily wandering around his new environment.


He's at Keene State College in Keene, NH and the campus is located close enough to downtown to make it easy to get to but far enough away so it's kinda suburban. The surrounding area is filled with small stores and restaurants and we were all in our glory when we found that there was a Five Guys about a mile away from his dorm.

The roommates seem pretty nice but only time will tell if they all get along. I know that my son is fairly easy-going and the one roommate we met seems like a go-along, get-along kind of guy.

*

Since I spent my day moving a college kid and I plan on spending my evening watching the Red Sox, I didn't have a lot of time to surf the internets.

Here are some links that I managed to find:


No comments: