Friday, August 17, 2012

If it's not one thing, it's another.

If anyone wants to know how much it costs to repair a torn ACL on a dog, just ask me.

*
Before I forget to mention it, I am now officially on vacation.

*

So Romney and Obama are taking cheap shots at each other like they were 6 year old boys on a school playground. I keep waiting for one of them to say, "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you!"

And the more I think about it, that's probably an insult to 6 year old boys everywhere because even at the age of 6, most boys realize that insults and name-calling just make you look like an idiot.

*

The old router that I had in my basement may not be able to route anymore but it can certainly WiFi.

Now that the new router is handling the family data needs, I took the old router, turned off the routing part and turned on the radio. It is replacing an old 802.11b access point I've had running there for years.

The upside? I now get 20mbps download on my laptop instead of the 5mbps the old WAP was delivering.

I like technology and I like recycling.

*

Here are some links that you might find interesting:


No comments: