Friday, August 3, 2012

Sometimes life isn't kind.

My Aunt Shirley passed away last night. She was my dads oldest sister and she was always very nice to me.

Add to that news the fact that my friend Diane, who battled cancer 11 years ago and then again last year was told that it's back and she might need a bone marrow transplant.

So say a prayer for my friend Diane. I'm not sure that a prayer will cure her cancer but, as Blaise Pascal said, "What the hell, it can't hurt."

*

I finally got around to buying a router tonight. The old one is still hanging in but it's only a matter of time before it decides to call it quits.

Guess that means I'll be configuring and installing that tomorrow. If you don't see a post tomorrow, you'll know I failed..

*

I got nothing else for ya so how about we just get to some links:

  • To quote Mr. Mark Twain when he quoted Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, "There three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics."


  • Yuck!


  • Yuck!

No comments: