Saturday, September 15, 2012

It was a nice day for a drive to Keene

After returning my youngest to school this afternoon, I decided to experiment with the drive home and instead of heading west to route 91, I took route 10 south from Keene into Massachusetts down to Bernardston.

Turns out that route 10 through southern New Hampshire into Northern Massachusetts is kind of a crappy little road with at least one old lady in front of you driving 15 mph below the posted speed limit.

Very frustrating....

*

The Red Sox have managed to win their last two games against the Blue Jays. This, my friends, is basically a minor miracle. They haven't won two games in a row in a long time.

Maybe they'll win three games in a row.

*

After my night out with the boys (yes gentlemen, I know I left early. What can I say. I'm old) I find myself a little tired this evening.

You can click on these links while I fall asleep in front of my TV:


No comments: