Saturday, September 29, 2012

We spent the day in Keene, NH

This weekend was Parents Weekend at Keene State so we spent the day up there with my youngest.

The weather wasn't very cooperative but it was a nice visit with him. He introduced us to all of his friends and we met the "no, she's not my girl" friend but I have a feeling that he might be misleading us.

We had an excellent lunch at Local Burger, which is a burger joint from Northampton that has expanded  in Keene. Then we had a great dinner at The Pub. If you are ever in Keene, I recommend both places.

*

I have no links for you but I do have this picture of a vehicle that was parked in the commuter lot at the college:


It's a short bus that's been converted to a camper (or something). Those are 2x3s you see holding the second floor onto the body of the bus.

I left my youngest with orders to find the owner, get to know him and send me pictures of the inside.

No comments: