Saturday, September 1, 2012

I spent the night on the phone

Last night at about 11:00, I got a call about a problem at work. The guy who called me works out of a home office in Hawaii and he always revels in telling me how he spends his days surfing and lounging on the beach.

He's a good guy and when he's in town, he always buys but when he's in Hawaii and he calls me at 11:00 at night, he really needs to remember that it's not 5:00pm, it's 11:00pm.

And I'm old.

And I'm tired.

*

Since I was on the phone all night, I took a nice nap today.

I like naps.

*

Everyone in New Orleans is complaining about not having any electricity and not seeing anyone working on fixing it.

Sounds a lot like us when we had that snow storm in October.

*

I'm going to bed early. You can click on todays links:


No comments: