Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another retirement that isn't mine.

I had another co-worker retire yesterday.

He's a quiet, decent guy who worked hard and never made a stink about anything. He never worked directly with me so his departure doesn't make my job any  harder but he was funny as hell.

So I guess, yea, maybe his departure does make my job a little harder or at least a little less fun.

*

It looks like Aaron Hernandez either shot Odin Lloyd to death or got another one of his friends to shoot Lloyd to death, because he didn't like who Lloyd was talking to at a club one night.

How can anyone be so incredibly stupid...

The man had been handed $12,000,000.00 of signing bonus money and a five year contract worth more than $8,000,000.00 a year. And now, instead of playing a game and living like a king, he is going to jail.

Talk about throwing your life away.

Moron...

*

While I watch the Red Sox take on the Blue Jays, you can click on these links:

No comments: