Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thus ends the Bruins run for the cup.

I fell asleep in the middle of the second period last night and when I woke this morning, I was greeted with the news that the Bruins had lost and the Blackhawks were the winners of the Stanley Cup.

Since I'm not a real hockey fan, I don't feel any great loss over this. I mean, let's face it, while I enjoyed watching the games, I couldn't even stay awake long enough to see the third period in most of them.

So now I can once again focus on what is really important in this life and that, as I'm sure you all know, is baseball.

*

Speaking of baseball, the Red Sox will be playing the Rockies in Boston this evening. That means my eldest may have an interesting and traffic-filled drive back to his apartment.

Oh well. At least it's not me...

*

I am now going to watch the aforementioned baseball game.

While I do that, you can click on these links:


No comments: