Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sorry about that.

I typed yesterdays posting but I guess I never clicked the "post" button when I was done.

I was busy watching the Bruins take advantage of some high school hockey team from Pittsburgh and I must have forgot.

I posted it this morning so the date says today but it's really from last night.

*

It might be time for our esteemed governor to shut up and remember that while he may be entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own facts.

It seems that both our governor and his staff are questioning the integrity of the state auditor and her staff.

The audit is based entirely on facts that were obtained by months or years of digging into the numbers, double-checking the numbers and then cross checking the numbers against various databases.

They should probably shut up before the state auditor goes and finds even more things they are doing wrong.

*

You can click on these links while I watch the Red Sox play the league-leading Rangers. If they win, they will be tied with the Rangers for first place in the American League:

No comments: