Thursday, June 6, 2013

Not a bad night.

The Red Sox lost last night but the Bruins took game three of the series and now are one game away from returning to the Stanley Cup playoffs. I guess that means the night wasn't a total bust.

I wish the Red Sox had won but I can't say they played poorly.

They took game one of the series from the Rangers and lost last nights game by only one run. I thought Lackey pitched a pretty good game and, after his last few outings, I'd have to say that he has redeemed himself in the eyes of most fans.

Not bad for a team that sucked so badly last year that most little league teams stood a chance at beating them.

*

It seems that we have a tropical storm named Andrea heading towards us. So while I go clean my gutters and then watch the Red Sox, you can click on these links:

No comments: